SEO is one of the important marketing methods through which a business can improve their chance of being found across the SERPs. SEO when combined with PPC can drastically improve the chance of driving visitors to a site and also ranking the site.
Every business aims to have a strong online presence. However, with thousands of business competing for the first slot, it becomes very important for businesses to take the help of Toronto SEO Company. The SEO firms can help businesses to gain a mark in the digital place very easily. After all SEO experts will make use of various SEO strategies in order to rank a site and help a site to drive more traffic. Increased traffic can help a business with high ROI and it can mean a lot for business.
Why Do You Need SEO?
Many businesses believe that SEO is dead because of various algorithm updates. It can be said that SEO have moved beyond devious marketing practice and focuses on branding, content creation, and content promotion.
According to a survey, reputed Toronto SEO Company has come up with the conclusion that:
- Google currently holds 80.5% of total search engine market share.
- B2B Marketers have experienced 57% more leads from SEO than any other marketing techniques.
- Before making online purchase, 81% people carry out online research.
- One of the effective SEO tactics is content creation according to 72% online marketers.
- According to Toronto SEO Company heads leads that are obtained from search engines have 14.6% close rates.
- Bounce rates increases by 50% if a site takes too much time to load.
So, it can be seen that SEO is important for a business. However, what benefits can be obtained from SEO. Well, SEO offers a lot of benefits for a business.
- SEO can help businesses to come up with a friendlier website for users. SEO can improve user experience and help a site to rank well.
- Ranking well means a site receiving more targeted customers.
- Successful SEO campaign offered by Toronto SEO Company can help businesses to explore new marketing avenues.
- SEO optimized site can help in improved conversion. It increases the chance of visitors becoming loyal customers.
- When a site is highly ranked it can help in creating brand awareness.
Now, once you know the benefits of SEO, a business should understand why local and mobile SEO is important for them. For this, one needs to take a look into the statistics below.
The world of SEO gave local brands a chance to compete with big brands. Statistics show that:
- 72% consumers who perform local searches visit the stores that are close to them.
- Over 61% mobile searches have shown searchers contact the local business.
- Almost 85% of consumers look for business location on Google Maps as well as on search engines
- Mobile e-commerce is bound to grow by 50% as average person spends more than 4 hours on their phone.
Toronto SEO Company thus sums it up by saying that SEO can help a business to become successful. SEO experts will ensure the site is optimized for local and mobile search results for improved results.